Beauty with Tea
Beauty tip by Tea
Improves Skin Complexion
- Cut open 2 used green tea bags and scoop out their contents.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw honey.
- Mix in a little lemon juice.
- Apply it on your face and allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this face mask once or twice a week.
Fights Aging Signs
- Mix 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of ground green tea leaves and a little turmeric powder. Apply it on your face and neck. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Use this face mask once or twice a week.
- Another option is to simply mix 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea and a few drops of water to make a paste. If you have dry skin, add 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea and ½ teaspoon each of extra-virgin coconut oil and warm water. Apply it on your face, leave it on until it dries completely, then rinse it off with warm water. Do this a few times a week.
Reduces Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
- Put 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the cold tea bags on your closed eyelids.
- Sit back and relax for 15 minutes.
- Use this remedy twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Works as a Skin Toner
- Brew 2 cups of green tea and allow it to cool.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice.
- Put the solution in a clean spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on your face or apply it with a cotton ball twice daily.
- People with skin conditions, such as psoriasis and rosacea, can also use this solution.
Stimulates Hair Growth
- It can even promote the growth of new hair and prevent common problems like dry scalp and dandruff.
- A 2005 study published in the Journal of the National Medical Association found that the polyphenols in green tea helped prevent hair loss among rodents.
- After washing your hair, rinse it with cool, freshly brewed green tea. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it out with cool water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week for a couple of months.
- Also, drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily to enjoy strong and beautiful hair.