CS304 Past Paper Megafile
This course gives you a thorough grounding in the basics of Object Orientation i.e. Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation and other related concepts. Students will learn about these concepts in a C++ development environment. It will also give you knowledge about C++ Class and Template Constructs.
Course Learning Outcomes: At the end of the course, student should be able to:
- Describe Object Oriented Programming
- Tackle real world problems through Object Oriented Programming
- Handle Operator overloading
- Implement Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and related features of OOP
- Handle Constructors & Destructors
- Implement Generic Programming Concepts and manipulate exception handling
Dear student, there is a big collection of past paper which is collected at one place, You can download paper by direct click on link, or Copy for Internet Download Manager.
Note: Here is only one page, which provides the link of past paper of subject CS-304. Not waste your time by visiting other page if you are finding material of this type.
Leave comment if There is any problem.