CS302- Midterm and Final Term Megafile
An overview and number systems, Number systems and codes, Logic gates, Digital circuits and operational characteristics, Boolean algebra and logic simplification, Karnaugh map and Boolean expression simplification, Comparator, Odd-Prime Number detector, Implementation of an odd-parity generator circuit, BCD adder, 16-bit ALU, the 74xx138 3-to-8 decoder, 2-input 4-bit multiplexer, Demultiplexer, Implementing constant 0s and 1s, the gal16v8, Abel input file of a quad 1-of-4 MUX, Application of S-R Latch, Flip-Flops, The 555 Timer, Up-Down counter, Digital Clock, Shift Registers, Memory, Analog to Digital Converters
Digital Logic Design is a technological subject which is intended to make students familiar with different types of designs as sequential logic circuits, combinational logic circuits, trouble shooting of various digital systems, study of various digital systems. It is an introductory electronics course covering Basic Electron Theory, Resistors, Analog and Digital Wave forms, Number systems, Conversions, Logic Gates, Boolean Algebra, Combination Circuit Design, Flip-Flops, Shift Registers and Counters. After reading this course students would have complete understanding about the low level architecture of any digital system of diverse areas like computer systems, telephony, data processing system, radar, navigation, military systems, medical instruments, process controls etc.
Course Learning Outcomes: At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Identify and work with different number systems and codes.
- Discuss logic gates, combinational circuits, Boolean Algebra.
- Understand the working of latches, flip flops, synchronous and asynchronous counters, clocks, shift registers.
- Understand memory architecture and basic operations.
- Understand the working of flash memory.
- Describe the working of analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters.
- Know how Boolean expressions are simplified using Karnaugh maps.
- Design different computational circuits like comparator, adders and detectors etc using different simplification methods.
- Understand encoder, decoders, multiplexers and de-multiplexers.
Dear student, there is a big collection of past paper which is collected at one place, You can download paper by direct click on link, or Copy for Internet Download Manager.
Note: Here is only one page, which provides the link of past paper of subject CS-302. Not waste your time by visiting other page if you are finding material of this type.
Leave comment if There is any problem.